Monday, August 13, 2012

Time for this blog to end?

Wow! It has been a long time since I made a few regular posts on this blog. Lately it has been one posting, then a really long gap, and then another.

I have been thinking about whether I want to let this blog just kind of fall away and wither.  I want to create another one, but for a different purpose, and I kind of feel like it would be weird to have two different blogs.

I'll ponder it tonight and tomorrow and make a decision then.

Looking back, there are lots of interesting posts on here, well I think they are interesting anyhow!

It would be a shame just to close this down and never come back to it again.

If you think there's any point in keeping this blog alive, maybe you might leave a one or two word comment. That way I'll know if anyone out there cares.

Bye for now.

No comments: