Sunday, March 30, 2008

Madra agus Cata

That's how you say "Cats and Dogs" (or Dogs and Cats to be precise) in the Irish Language or as Gaeilge as we say over here on this little green island.

Anyway the day started really nicely and we had some great weather until about 6 PM. I had the lawn mower out for the first cut of the year and the mower was running nicely, chewing up grass and clothes pegs equally well and spitting out splinters of wood at my sons chasing around after me with their toy lawn mowers.

I went to the recycle centre with the grass cuttings and paid 5 euros for the privilege. That place is a gold mine. Five quid for a few bags of grass. Huh.

Anyway this evening has been spent listening to eighties music and looking out the window at the lousy weather.

I dumped all the pictures off the digital camera tonight and then tried taking a picture of rain. I think I need some tips on taking a better picture at night perhaps. Here's the best one (I know).


It's good to be blogging again even if the subject matter is crap.

No comments: