Saturday, November 26, 2011

Maybe I upset you?


I'm kind of stuck. I did something last week that I thought at the time would not be a big deal. In hindsight, maybe it was a big deal and maybe I have upset you.

I, of all people, should have known you would have been upset at feeling excluded. That was never my intention.

Maybe I am making a big deal out of all this, but I know you a long time and I think I understand how you are likely to have interpreted what happened last week.

I tried contacting you, but you seem to be ignoring me. I'm hoping that you are away or some other problem is preventing you from seeing my messages or from replying to them.

A little voice is telling me, however, that you are really pissed with me. I understand that and respect what you are feeling about what I did.


No comments: