Tuesday, April 27, 2010

There is always a reason...

Just after I was thinking about deactivating my Facebook account something interesting happened. I got an email from a friend pointing out how a mutual acquaintance of ours had posted something really inappropriate about his wife on Facebook.

There was a brief husband-wife exchange via facebook and then it stopped. It was not pleasant.

Thankfully because my account was not deactivated I was at least able to reach out to the guy to see if he wanted to just talk things out with someone who would listen without judgement.

I hope he and she sort it out because this would be a terrible way for the wheels to start to come off a relationship.. and for things to have come to a head via facebook instead of talking to one another.

I won't deactivate my account just for the moment so.

No comments: