Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lean time for writing

I have not posted anything for days and days. That is not good.

I've been busy, mostly watching movies and doing things I have not had time to do over the past 3 years in Business School. So now that my time at Business School (I refuse to write B. School because I think it's just a weird thing to do) is coming to an end I'm rediscovering some of the things I have had to forego during that time.

I won't name the movies that I've been watching because I'm afraid someone will try and spoil the endings etc. for me (talk about paranoid).

I've also dabbled in reading non-business material (I know !!! shock horror !!!)

So I have found some space in life again to do things with my wife and children and unashamedly I have been taking the chance to do fun things.

It's hard being responsible for a blog and knowing that someone somewhere checks occasionally to see if you have bothered to write something while you personally don't have the motivation.

But I want to keep it going because its fun and looking at that map of the world showing where people are reading from.. well it's just amazing.

So let's agree that I'll post a little more frequently and you in return might tolerate the occasional gap between posts :-)

No comments: