Saturday, August 05, 2006

The posting about David Hasselhoff

So I was browsing the google video site and came across that David Hasselhoff video. The funny thing is it was listed in the comedy section, as well as in the music section.

I don't think that guy takes himself too seriously. There was a suggestion at one stage that he was pretty much claiming all the credit for the fall of the iron curtain dividing east and west Germany.

Anyway, I saw the button to add to blogger so I decided to give it a try.

It's amazing how easy it is to add video content to your blog. I'm surprised it's taken me this long to figure this out.

It's also interesting how the descriptive text that google video puts on your blog is so commercial and even has a link to iTunes to encourage you to buy the track.

I edited this text and got rid of the worst of the stuff. I did leave some of the "David is fantastic" stuff though. Not sure why.

Hard to know which of Google or Apple has the smartest people working for them.

No comments: